Thursday, October 3, 2013

Summer's Harvest Colors

Still going through all of my Summer photos, and I feel so blessed to be able to look back at all of the things I was able to see and do this Summer. I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with my Mom who is suffering from Alzheimer's Disease. She recently had surgery a few weeks ago, and the anesthesia that was used on her took away her short-term memory, which looks like it is permanent. So while I am secretly mourning her memory loss, it gives me comfort to know that we had so much fun this Summer. If not for my camera, I would not have the reminders of all the new things I was able to let her experience. This photo is of a flower who's identity I do not know. The many brilliant gold and orange colors remind me of Fall. Hoping to get out with my camera soon, and have the opportunity to catch many more Fall colors! Nature's beauty never disasppoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment