Friday, May 10, 2013

Here to Stay-Growing....

A few weeks ago, I posted a story about my red lily plants, and why they are special to me. At that time, I posted the first bloom of the plants which was about the size of a quarter. You can read my post from 4/24/13 for more, and the photo. A few weeks later...I cannot believe how much these plants have grown. They are now about 6"-8" tall. The first photo was from about 1 1/2 weeks ago, when the first blooms started to take shape. The 2nd photo here is taken from yesterday just to get an idea of the growth. I cannot wait until the first lilies appear on these plants! I have many other perennial flowers too, and hope to post some pictures later this spring/summer. I love flowers of all kinds, but my lily plants will always be my favorite because of how much they have traveled from address to address with me, and are now "Here to Stay".


No comments:

Post a Comment