Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Quack Me Up!

I took my Mom to one of our local parks last month to enjoy the warmth and sunshine that finally made it's way to this part of the country. There were a large number of Canadian Geese walking around looking for food. They just love it when people feed them, and some of them get pretty brave just walking right up and taking the food out of your hands. While I was there, along came this bunch of babies. There were about 7 or 8 or them just walking around exploring all that nature has to offer. It was really hard to get a good sharp photo of these little babies, as they would not stay still for any length of time at all. This is one area that I really need to practice some more, but these babies were too cute not to post a photo. I did add a vignette to accent them a little more than just the grass they were sitting on. Hope you like these cute little babies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment