Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Visit From Jay

I was just sitting inside at our summer place, looking out the window into the woods at nothing in particular, except the rain. This little guy just flew over, and sat himself down on our deck. Of course, I grabbed my camera as fast as I could and tried to take a few photos. This is one of the best photos I was able to capture in the rain and through the window. Photographing moving animals is still something I really need to practice with, and is something I am going to pursue a lot more this summer. After I took this photo and the bird flew away, I went outside and suddenly there were dozens of these Bluejays flying around from tree to tree. I am not sure why there were so many in the area, as I have never seen so many at the same time. They continued to stay the entire week, darting around the yard and through the trees. They were fun to watch, and I was able to see a few more different birds while there. I will be posting photos of them soon. So for now here is a picture of "A Visit From Jay". Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment