Friday, March 8, 2013

Mellow Yellow Alstromeria

Firstly, forgive me if my posts show up twice before now. Like I said, I am new to the whole blogging thing and had some of my settings wrong. Think they are fixed now and you will see my posts only once instead of twice :) So, while waiting for some warmer weather, I bought these beautiful Alstromeria flowers at my local grocery store. They were getting rid of them for $1.99 a bunch, so I thought they would be nice for my table. Well, two weeks later, and I cannot believe how absolutely beautiful these flowers are! The longer they sit, the more beautiful they become. More importantly, it gave me a chance to take some photos (like I need an excuse, lol). Here is a few of these beautiful flowers that have given me a reason to smile on these cold days.

No comments:

Post a Comment